Chopsbloggy

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stupid is...


You may have seen this already, but here it is again. I laughed, then I cried. Then I remembered that these complete wastes of oxygen are going to be lining up for the 'Happy Place Camps" when the end comes, leaving their possessions behind for me to scavenge from.

Da Video

The best part is when the guy labels Australia as North Korea, then goes : "Damn, I didn't know North Korea was so big!" Second Best: How many sides does a triangle have? A: It has no sides. That's a fucking Zen triangle!

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Klaus said...

Are you kidding? They'll be the ones that turn you in to the government for "suspected terrorist activities". People like that are too valuable to the government to be put in camps. You OTOH have Konzentrationslager well, tattooed as it were, all over you.

Keep up the good work and see you in the lager.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home