Chopsbloggy

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fuck the Government



"How did the Nazis come to power? Didn't the German people see how evil and cruel they were? Why didn't someone stop them?"

Long ago, I was one of many people who asked these questions. Now, more than ever, I know how the Jews and other 'inferiors' felt in 1930's Germany. Stormtrooper beats an old man in the street? No one sees anything. Prominent people suddenly disappear? Glad it wasn't me-besides, all those (blank) are asking for it, anyway.

On Tuesday, as you all know-but didn't blog about ;)-the Evil Fuck in Charge signed a 'law' that gives him total control and discretion over who is tortured and how, and it also gives him immunity from future war crimes prosecution.

Here's a bit from Keith Olbermann, who has to be the one of the best 'talking heads' the MSM actually allows on the air. Bush seizes power, dumbass politicians clap, a woeful 30 or so protestors outside. God Damn people! Protecting America my ass. Not that I've done anything about this. I'm just waiting for the finale.

I'd better leave you now before the military interrupts my woefull blog to send you to their happy, truthful website.

According to Ministry of Homeland Security don Michael Chertoff, “disaffected people living in the US may develop radical ideologies and potentially violent skills over the Internet, something that can present the next major security threat to the nation and to the world,” reports Reuters.

I'm disaffected due to the fact that the society I live in is a big lie, it's my 'radical ideology' that the people in charge should be forced to tell the truth and let people live free, and I sadly need to learn violent skills to protect myself and others from my government. And yes, I will be considered a security threat. To paraphrase Claire Wolfe-"If the government insists on making me a criminal, I shall be a damn fine one."

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Insurgent said...

I think that I just creamed my pants

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Lee said...

Aren't you feeding The Man's dogs? :)

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogging world Anthony, I enjoy reading your posts, you should post more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home