Chopsbloggy

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

After long weeks of Jeremy pestering me, I have returned to blogging. Yea-ha. What a rush.
Still no job, so the search goes on. Luckily i have enough cash to last into September, if I budget well. The house is still under construction, little by little it may be done by the time Porcfest 2005:The Documentary hits the theaters.
I've been looking into a used car so that I don't have to pay Jeremy's Taxi service $100 a week to drive me to a job in Manchester, all of 15 miles away. I'll probably just use the Otismobile(Ron's minivan) and pay him for its use. Soon, every one here will have a car but me.
Speaking of Jerry MacKinney, his latest plan is to start a local bar, as there are NONE within a 15mi or so radius of Deerfield. We need money-perhaps Roger Lewis will back us..

Chopsy

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Lee said...

You're living with the hairy guy, aren't you?

Good luck with the job out there! I am starting to think that nobody in New Hampshire is employed.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Klaus said...

I'm definitely interested in looking at your business plan for a bar, particularly if there is a back room for political "discussion".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home